- Wednesday | May 17, 2017 to Sunday | May 21, 2017
- All Day
- Hotel Olympik TRISTAR U Sluncové 14 Prague 8 186 76
“For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife,
and the two will become one flesh…
So they are no longer two, but one flesh.”
From 18th to 21st May 2017 the Federal Office is organising a seminar focusing on the role of the family at the heart of Koinonia John the Baptist, in the light of current indications from Church teaching. The objective of the meeting is to offer important guidelines in implementing a lifestyle for families characterised by the call to be a “domestic church”: a community of life and love, where love shines forth with the glory of the Resurrection.
To want to form a family is to resolve to be a part of God’s dream, to choose to dream with him, to want to build with him, to join him in this saga of building a world where no one will feel alone.
– Amoris Laetitia, 321
- Dates: from 18th-21st May 2017
- Venue: Prague (CZ) in Hotel Olympik TRISTAR
- Programme: work will begin at 9am on the 18th and conclude at 1pm on the 21st.
- The seminar will be in Italian, with simultaneous translation for the different linguistic groups.
- The price of €165 includes full board from supper on the 17th until lunch on the 21st (refreshments, alcoholic beverages and packed lunch on departure excluded).
- Single room supplement: €55 (for the entire seminar)
- Secure parking available: 400 Czech Crowns for the entire seminar
- We ask pastors/coordinators to communicate the approximate number of participants to the secretariat of the Federal Office before 10th April.
- The registration forms must be completed online no later than 1st May.
If you would like to participate, please speak to your co-ordinator or a member of the Pastoral Team. Then complete the registration form at: www.koinoniagb.org.